Now available from Platinum is this first-to-market low viscosity engine oil that represents the latest technological innovation from the world’s leading synthetic motor oil brand.
Supported by the latest approvals from original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) Volkswagen Group, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche and meeting the requirements of Jaguar Land Rover, Mobil 1 ESP x2 0W-20 engine oil has been developed in direct response to the evolving needs of European automotive OEMs.
Mobil 1 ESP x2 0W-20 has the following performance benefits:
- Active cleaning agents: Helps to prevent the build-up of harmful deposits to help provide outstanding engine cleanliness and sludge control
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability: Helps to reduce oil aging allowing extended drain interval protection
- Enhanced frictional properties: Can help with up to 4% fuel economy improvement versus Mobil 1 ESP Formula 5W-301
- Excellent low temperature capabilities: Quick cold weather performance to help provide fast protection at start-up
- Outstanding high temperature capabilities: Provides outstanding high temperature protection over the entire oil drain interval
- Wear protection: Provides outstanding wear protection over the full oil drain interval
Platinum now stocks Mobil’s new engine oil specifically designed for Volvo. This oil is for both petrol and diesel engines requiring the Volvo specification RBS0-2AE 0W-20. Mobil Super 3000 Formula VC is a low ash, high performance motor oil designed to help prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of the car exhaust Emission Reduction Systems in both diesel and petrol powered automobiles.
In addition, it also contains active cleaning agents, reducing deposits and sludge build-up to enable long and clean engine life.