- Trojan batteries feature their proprietary Maxguard® T2 Separator and exclusive Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™. This provides increased battery life, low maintenance and extended run time.
- Durability, reliability and increased performance, mean less hours of unplanned downtime, and increased productivity!
- AC Series batteries are available, which have been specifically designed for Aerial Work Platform applications.
- Selected deep-cycle batteries are available in extra-durable Polyon® cases for the heavy service applications.
HydroLink™ watering enables you to cut down battery watering time while maximizing the performance and life of Trojan’s deep-cycle flooded batteries.
The system is designed for Trojan’s 6-volt, 8-volt and 12-volt flooded batteries, and takes the guesswork out of the watering process. Once installed, a complete set of batteries can be filled in less than 30 seconds.
Many Aerial work / Access platforms will also require other batteries, which sit alongside Troan’s deep cycle battery. These will be used for;
- Starting Power (Commercial Batteries)
- Powering Control Panels (Auxiliary Conventional / AGM Batteries)
For more information on the complete range you can request a brochure today from one of our team. Platinum Batteries offer technical support, available on the phone or via our on-line portal. Contact us now for more information or follow any of the links attached to the carousel below or slider images at the top of the page.