Clarity over the Automotive Industry has now been provided and it is in the public interest to ensure ongoing service, repair, and MOT of emergency and essential service vehicles and the vehicles of key workers can continue throughout these unprecedented times.
In light of those circumstances, we remain committed to continue operating to support our customers and fulfil our obligations to keep the country, including our key workers, mobile.
The government has taken some dramatic steps in moving towards a more stringent restriction of movement to limit the spread of the virus, and this has been no different throughout the Alliance Automotive Group network.
As a business the health and safety of both our customers and colleagues has always been, and will remain, our number one priority. We are continually monitoring the situation to ensure that the latest measures and procedures are in place to ensure every precaution has been taken.
These include but are not limited to:
- Social distancing staying 2 metres (6ft) away from any other person.
- Washing hands more often and for at least 20 seconds.
- Regular schedule of cleaning and disinfecting vans including steering wheels and door handles.
- The full name of the person accepting the delivery will be accepted as proof of delivery.
- All our drivers will be wearing gloves when handing over any goods to our customers.
- Homeworking in place for over 90% of our administration teams
- Awareness posters on Social Distancing and COVID-19 symptoms posters have been displayed in all sites.
Service & Support
At certain sites around our networks, the retail area is now closed; this is being reviewed on a case-by-case basis alongside other safety precautions considering the size of premises and ability to operate to the required safety standards.
We will endeavour to keep service levels as consistent as possible however should any of our sites close, preventative measures are in place to ensure your order or another member of the team deals with your query.
We have the ability to switch order points swiftly however there may be a delay to your normal delivery times as a result.
All contact numbers and email address all remain in place and will be re-directed if required.
Please rest assured, we are doing everything we possibly can to guide our group through these difficult and uncertain times. We are a strong, robust, company with 4,500 employees in the UK, 10,000 in Europe and more than 40,000 Globally. Together, we will survive these challenging times.
If you would like any further details, please contact the customer service team on Comms@allianceautomotive.co.uk