When it comes to heavy-duty trucking and commercial vehicle applications does choosing the right battery really make a difference? After all, aren’t all heavy-duty truck batteries the same?
The Trojan OverDrive AGM 31™ battery is a true deep-cycle battery. Engineered to withstand the rigors and abuse of deep discharge applications, the OverDrive AGM 31 incorporates a series of design features essential to deliver the long duration energy storage required for heavy-duty APU, inverter and liftgate applications.
Selecting the wrong type of battery will cause disappointing performance, shortened lifetime and wasted money. Most flooded starting and dual-purpose batteries are best suited for intermittent use and not deep-cycle applications. The Trojan OverDrive AGM 31 delivers high power cycling for extended periods of time, with the ability to provide 730 cold cranking amps.
For starting applications, TransPower™ ST1000 AGM provides 1000 cold cranking amps.
- The OverDrive AGM 31is the only deep-cycle battery exclusively engineered to meet the demanding needs of Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and APU requirements without truck idling.
- The OverDrive AGM 31delivers the rugged durability and deep cycling capabilities required for heavy-duty and severe-duty liftgate applications.
- Refrigeration and inverter needs are met with OverDrive AGM 31by providing consistent and reliable performance.
- OverDrive AGM 31and TransPower ST1000 AGM deliver outstanding starting power – even in extreme weather conditions.
- Trojan’s OverDrive AGM 31battery features robust plate construction, heavy-duty corrosion resistant grids, high-density paste and a rugged polypropylene case.